Beauty treatments injury compensation
Each year 1000s of people in the UK experience sub-par treatment in Beauty salons, Clinics and Treatment Centres. In the main, this is due to the fact that the Beauty industry is somewhat unregulated. We often find through our clients, that the people who are carrying out these procedures were only required to attend a basic course or in some shocking and disappointing instances, only required to be in possession of the necessary equipment to be able to start delivering treatment.
If you feel you have suffered due to negligence or poor treatment from your clinician or beautician, then please do not hesitate in contacting our team to start your claim today.
Laser Hair Removal Claims
An increasingly popular cosmetic treatment is Laser Hair Removal; the procedure involves using an intense light or a powerful laser to remove unwanted hair by destroying the hair follicle. When completing treatments all beauticians have a duty of care to ensure everything goes as the client expects and to adhere to health and safety standards. Unfortunately, at times Laser Hair Removal does go wrong and if you have experienced this you may be able to claim compensation.
Our friendly team of advisors will work closely with you on a no win no fee basis to help you make a successful Laser Hair Removal Claim meaning you get the compensation you deserve.
You may be eligible to make a Laser Hair Removal Claim if you have experienced:
- Redness of the skin following Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Uneven skins tone after treatment
- Scarring to the skin
- Burns and/or blisters on the treated skin
- Infections due to the Laser Hair Removal Procedure
- Irreversible damage following Laser treatment
- Hyper-pigmentation - darkening of the skin in the area where hair has been removed
These are only some of the reasons you could be eligible to make a Laser Hair Removal Claim. You may also be eligible to make a Laser Hair Removal Claim if the procedure was completed by an individual who has not received the correct training and/or qualifications, if the beautician failed to notify you of the risks associated with Laser Hair Removal treatments or if an incorrect laser has been used.
Tattoo Removal Claims
Tattoo removal is a common procedure which may be completed due to a variety of reasons, for example, an individual may feel the quality of their tattoo is poor, the words have been misspelt or the individual considers the tattoo to be embarrassing. In some instances, Tattoo removal does go wrong and if you have experienced this you may be eligible to make a claim for compensation.
Our friendly team of advisors will work closely with you on a no win no fee basis to help you make a successful Tattoo Removal Claim meaning you get the compensation you deserve.
You may be eligible to make a Tattoo Removal claim if you have experienced:
- Permanent scarring following tattoo removal
- Hypopigmentation resulting in the skin on and around the tattoo becoming lightened following treatment
- Hyperpigmentation resulting in the skin on and around the tattoo becoming darkened following treatment
- Burns or severe pain following the tattoo removal treatment
In addition to the above reasons you may be eligible to make a Tattoo Removal Claim if:
- your therapist did not make you aware of the risks associated with Tattoo Removal,
- if unregulated equipment was used during the procedure,
- if the therapist failed to use the laser correctly when removing your tattoo commonly this involves holding the laser too close to your skin or using the laser on a setting which is too high
- if the therapist did not follow health and safety guidelines.
What effect will my claim have on the Beauty Salon, Clinic or Treatment Centre?
It is mandatory for a Beauty salon to hold public liability insurance to cover them in the event of a successful compensation claim that has been made against them. Meaning that the claim should not cause any direct financial loss to the business or its owners.
This industry is currently unregulated, so valid legal action where there has been negligence helps to drive standards up across the beauty industry. Therefore, if you have suffered as a result of “botched work”, you should not have to suffer or feel any guilt when seeking compensation.
Why choose Avisons Solicitors?
At Avisons Solicitors we strive to give the best representation to all of our clients. We believe that everyone deserves justice. This is why we offer No win No Fee Legal representation.
Our law teams have decades of experience under their belts when it comes to Medical & Cosmetic Negligence claims, Personal Injury Claims and many other areas of law.